Altus Group is currently hiring a Senior Consultant for our Property Tax division in Toronto. The Senior Consultant will be responsible for providing a variety of property assessment and tax consulting services for all types of projects to new and existing clients with very limited review. The Senior Consultant will also assist Directors and Sr. Directors with more complex projects and partner with other business units to explore synergy opportunities.
- Provide a full range of property assessment and tax consulting services to new and existing clients with very limited review.
- Attend Assessment Tribunals to give expert evidence as required.
- Continuously upgrade knowledge regarding market and industry trends, property assessment and taxation practices and procedures and legislation.
- Manage client relationships in a matter that leads to contract renewal, referrals and service expansion including up-sells and cross-sells.
- Maintain ongoing client communication and resolve issues expeditiously. Escalate issues to next level of management as appropriate.
- Ensure data collected as part of ongoing assignments as entered accurately into the Company database in a timely fashion
- Work to develop strategies to effectively manage client relationships and to explore additional opportunities for all Altus business units.
- Prepare and deliver high impact client presentations and well-reasoned comprehensive property reports with recommendations.
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings and project debriefs with clients to ensure high levels of satisfaction and to identify areas for continuous improvement as well as additional services required.
- Actively participate in the Business Units marketing initiatives and proactively inform Directors and Sr. Directors of potential new assignments or marketing leads.
For more information, go to Senior Consultant, Property Tax (Toronto, ON): https://altusgroup.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/AltusGroup/job/Toronto/Senior-Consultant--Property-Tax_R0002711