Austin Real Estate Consultants, located in Vancouver, are immediately looking for someone to assist with Appraisals and Property Assessment Appeals.
You can work as little or as much as you like (one file a year, or 20 files). The system is totally flexible other than meeting deadlines, which is essential.
Peter Austin has been in the business for over 30 years and has built up a large group of clients, particularly for assessment reviews and appeals, where shorter reports dominate.
This position would suit:
- A retired BC Assessment person;
- A retired appraiser from any Real Estate discipline (lending, development);
- An independent appraiser looking for assignments.
The company partakes in:
- Commercial property tax assessment reviews and appeals
- Rental studies for retail, office and industrial properties
- Valuation reports for litigation and arbitration
- General appraisals
The applicant would preferably have experience in the property tax field, although this is not essential, and at least 3 years of appraisal experience. The ability to research agents’ web-sites, space for lease, Paragon and RealNet, and other data sources is a benefit, although all can be learnt.
During the rest of the year, the company needs assistance with ongoing appeals.
If interested, please review our website and send a resume to: