The CPTA Western Chapter is planning the 30th Annual Sundre Golf Tournament on Thursday, August 22, 2019. The format as in past years will be a “Texas Scramble”.
Prizes will be awarded for:
- Longest Drive
- Closest to the pin
- Closest to the pin from off the green
- Mystery Hole – highest score
- Closest drive to the line- (Most accurate drive)
- Larry Best Memorial Putting Contest
- A Steak/Prime Rib Dinner will be served
- Please register by August 16th, 2019 there is a limit of 72 Golfers
- Starting Time: 10:00 A.M. Shot Gun
COST: $100.00 Per Person – ($50.00 –CPTA-Retirees
Feel free to pass on Invite to Families & Friends
This Tournament is an excellent venue for all level of Golfers!
Please register below or contact Rob Matiko for more information - Rob Matiko @ ( 403) 724-5179 or email@example.com
Deadline to register: August 16th!